3 bedroom flat for saleWoodhouse Mews, Whickham
- Security Entrance
- Private gardens, roof terraces and balconies available
- One, Two and Three bedroom apartments
- Modern fitted kitchens
- Gas central heating throughout
- Fully double glazed
- Fantastic transport links
- Allocated parking
** COME ALONG TO OUR OPEN DAY ON 11TH MAY 2019 9AM - 1PM **
Beacon Living is proud to present a new development made up of 22 apartments. Made up of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties, the development offers spacious, modern and open-plan living. Apartments are situated over the three floors and include sleek modern newly fitted kitchens and bathrooms. Each flat is completely bespoke in its floor plan and layout so viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the quality of the designs.
Woodhouse Mews is situated in a prime location being close to Newcastle, Gateshead and the A1. Located on Whickham bank, the development is only a short walk to the highly desirable area of Whickham which hosts a variety of amenities including shops, a park and a wide selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs. The excellent shopping venue Intu Metrocentre is also less than 1 mile away.
For further information please contact our Gosforth office on 0191 2842255 or email us at email@example.com
*All photographs are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only, the plots may vary depending on which design of property you choose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BH860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.