4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Denby at West Acres Park, Durham Lane, Eaglescliffe, Yarm, Teesside, TS16
- **GREAT NEWS - NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS**
- Zanussi integrated appliances, Fridge/Freezer, dishwasher, hob & extractor, double oven
- 2 luxurious bathrooms finished with stunning tiles, chrome fittings & fully tiled floors
- High quality Roundel fitted kitchen with under cabinet lighting & soft close drawers
- Impressive lounge dining room
- Gardens all turfed and fenced with block paved driveway
- Chrome finished sockets and switches
- Electric garage door, garage with light & power as standard
- USB charging points
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
The Denby is a modern 4 bed detached family home with integral garage which is an exclusive one off design to our West Acres Park development. Only one Denby available across the whole development, this home benefits from having a wonderful plot location tucked right into the development in a private cul-de-sac location with a good size family garden. An impressive family lounge/dining room with french doors leading to a private rear garden, kitchen, a handy separate utility room, an under stairs storage cupboard and guest cloakroom make up the ground floor layout. The master with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy the first floor along with a fourth bedroom.
Lounge 4.08 x 3.05m 13'4" x 10'
Kitchen 5.14 x 2.50m 16'9" x 8'2"
Diner 4.24 x 2.49 13'9"x 8'2"
Mast Bed 6.09 x 3.03m 20' x 9'9"
Bed 1 3.59 x 2.04m 11'8" x 6'7"
Bed 2 2.94 x 4.45m 9'6" x 14'6"
Bed 3 2.94 x 4.24m 9'6" x 13'9"
Bath 2.04 x 2.40m 6'7" x 7'87"
Redcastle Homes bring a fantastic collection of luxurious new homes to the sought after location of Eaglescliffe. A charming collection of only 65 homes are available within this small & exclusive, contemporary development. Offering 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes this development is well suited to first time buyers & families who would love to live near the beautiful town of Yarm and would benefit from the fantastic schools Eaglescliffe is known for.
As always with Redcastle Homes, a fantastic high quality specification is given as standard including items such as turf, fencing, silestone or granite worktops, block paved driveways, light & power to garage, oak veneered internal doors, security alarm, chrome sockets & switches, spot lights, high skirting boards and much more all included within the price of your home.
If that's not enough our homes further benefit from having quality integrated kitchen appliances and a stylish fitted kitchen included in the standard specification. We offer impressive square footage with spacious kitchens and good sized bedrooms in all of our homes which will appeal to first time buyers & families looking to enjoy more luxurious and generously sized living areas. Many plots having separate utility rooms, bi fold doors and en-suite bathrooms you can see have been designed in a luxurious yet functional manner. Exteriors are finished in a mix of high quality stone, brick and render creating a stunning contemporary look & feel.
With many wonderful designs to choose from please contact sales on 01642 268034 or email us at email@example.com where we will be most happy to help give more information on these truly stunning homes.
A show home is available to view at our West Acres Park development in Eaglescliffe, just off Durham Lane, which show cases our extremely high specification which comes as standard. Please use postcode TS16 0PG to find us. Sales office open Thursday to Monday 10am-5pm.
We build beautiful homes, we build in desirable locations
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70249424.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheDenby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redcastle Home. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.