2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Ansley - Plot 78 at Ribbonfields, Plough Hill Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Lounge / diner / kitchen on the ground floor
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful storage area
The good sized entrance hallway leads to a contemporary open plan kitchen/lounge room which opens out onto the private rear garden through French doors.
Off the entrance hallway, two well proportioned double bedrooms can be found, which both look out to the front of the home. This property is completed by a family bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2.83m x 4.45m, 9'3" x 14'7"
- Lounge - 3.93m x 5.45m, 12'11" x 17'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.71m x 5.32m, 811" x 17'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.69m x 4.25m, 8'10" x 14'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70294933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20097-078_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.