3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbingdon Alternative at Chalkers Rise, Pelham Rise, Peacehaven, BN10
- Reserve by 2nd February and you could receive up to £500 towards your monthly mortgage repayments for a year
- Kitchen upgrades worth £3,800
- Flooring throughout worth £4,224
- Semi-detached home
- In a quiet cul-de-sac
- Two parking spaces
- Open-plan living/dining room
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor
- Spacious main bedroom on the top floor with dressing area and en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
Reserve now and you could RECEIVE UP TO £500 TOWARDS YOUR MONTHLY MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS FOR A YEAR.
A delightful home in a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC with a contemporary kitchen on the ground floor. The OPEN-PLAN living/dining room opens to the garden through FRENCH DOORS. First floor has two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area is on the top floor.
- Kitchen - 1900mm x 3910mm (6'2'' x 12'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4056mm x 7570mm (13'3'' x 24'10'')
- Wc - 897mm x 2072mm (2'11'' x 6'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2965mm x 4056mm (9'8'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3386mm x 4056mm (11'1'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 1698mm x 2146mm (5'6'' x 7'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4051mm x 5787mm (13'3'' x 18'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1887mm x 2794mm (6'2'' x 9'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70375891.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.