5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Belfry at Vicarage Meadows, Holmfirth, HD9
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE
- American Fridge Freezer , Integrated stainless steel appliances
- Bosch double oven and 5 ring gas hob
- VARIED FREE CHOICE OF COLOURS FOR THE KITCHEN
- EXQUISITE QUARTZ WORKTOPS
- Villeroy & Boch Bathroom Range
- En suite to Bedroom 1 features bath & shower, En suite to Bedroom 2 features a large shower
- A MODERN AND STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM
- CHROME LIGHT FITTINGS
- Turf to front & rear gardens
The Belfry is the largest of our homes on this beautiful development. With it's stunning hallway as you enter, you really do get a feeling of grandeur, looking up to see the balcony landing to the first floor.
Features a spacious lounge with bay window overlooking the front garden. The kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area is ideal for contemporary family living. There is also a separate utility room for added convenience. At the top of the stairs you have lots of space before entering any of the 5 bedrooms and bathroom, The first floor houses the master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower for added privacy. Bedroom 2 features an en suite with a large shower. To complete the first floor there is also a stylish family bathroom. A double garage and driveway. Alarm system included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2BELFRY190418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orion Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.