4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Caldwick at Elysian Gardens, Kenilworth Road, Balsall Common, West Midlands, CV7
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Spacious living room
- Downstairs study
- Double garage & parking
- Master bedroom with en-suite & dressing area
- Second bedroom with en-suite
- Traditionally inspired home
- High specification
- Countryside living
- The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
The Caldwick is a fantastic four bedroom detached home featuring spacious living room, open-plan kitchen/dining room as well as study on the ground floor. En suites to master and bedroom 2 and family bathroom on first floor. Property includes double garage.
About The Development
Crest Nicholson is proud to introduce Elysian Gardens in Balsall Common; a collection of 95 highly specified and traditionally inspired new homes, with a range of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom layouts designed to complement a village ethos. Situated to the south of Balsall Common and surrounded by countryside, Elysian Gardens is ideally placed for luxurious countryside living.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70461911.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Caldwick_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson (Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.