3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rosedale - Plot 396 at Bramble Walk, 16 Thames Bank, Biggleswade, SG18
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Room
- Separate Lounge
- Master Bedroom Benefits from an En-suite
- Single Garage
- Reserve from just £500 with Help To Buy
The 3 bedroom Rosedale's unique corner design allows for plenty of practical living space.
The front porch opens out into the kitchen/dining area, which makes for a great space to entertain thanks to its open plan design. This leads through into the dual aspect lounge, which benefits from French doors out onto the rear garden. This floor is completed by a storage cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room. This floor is completed by the family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.19m × 4.85m, 10' 6" × 15' 11"
- Lounge - 3.01m × 4.85m, 9' 11" × 15' 11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.07m x 3.54m, 10' 1" x 11' 8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 2.37m, 11' 7" x 7' 9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.01m x 2.39m, 6' 7" x 7' 10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70487908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20793-396_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.