3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Eveleigh at Limebrook, Wycke Hill, Maldon, CM9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Car port
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Don't miss out on reserving one of our first releases at our highly anticipated development, Limebrook!
The Eveleigh is a contemporary 3 bedroom home, featuring an open plan kitchen/dining area on the ground floor, living room and downstairs WC on the ground floor. The first floor comprises 3 bedrooms with an ensuite to bedroom 1, along with an additional shared bathroom.
This home is available with stunning home is available with a range of schemes including Help to Buy*.. where you could reserve your new home with just a 5% deposit! Call today to find out more.
With its close proximity to a number of major towns, charming villages and the Blackwater Estuary, these new homes in Maldon are in an ideal location. Limebrook is an exclusive development of just 75 new homes, including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, meaning there is something to suit any family requirement. Located close to the A12, and with further ‘A’ road links to other areas of Essex and London, commuters and those looking to explore their local area can get around easily. And with great rail links to many other parts of the UK, Maldon is a truly great place to call home.
- Living Room - 4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.78m x 2.72m 9'1" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.90m x 2.78m 9'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.12m 10'6" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70502720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.