2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Hall Street, Liverpool
- Two bedroom apartment
- Balconies on upper floors with views over the City and the River Mersey
- Fully equipped rooftop gym and running track
- Finished to the highest standard
- City centre living
- In the heart of the business district
Beautifully finished, modern apartments available in the heart of the City centre business district. Available to purchase and enjoy luxury living at it's very best. Contact us now to arrange a viewing and to discuss the different purchase options.
60 Old Hall Street is a high end, 123 apartment scheme situated in a prime location on one of the key streets in the Commercial District of Liverpool City Centre. Located immediately next to the renowned Grade A office development of St Paul's Square, this scheme offers many attractive features, including 8 floors of accommodation situated over a ground floor of commercial premises, a gym and rooftop terrace for the exclusive use of residents with views of the city and the River Mersey.
Both the commercial unit and creative office space will be managed also by Signature Living Group. Featuring its own private entrance and some on-site parking, this will no doubt be a sought after development for people looking to live in the City Centre.
60 Old Hall Street is surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the office district by day and although the neighbourhood quietens in the evening, it is still only two minutes' walk from the main retail area, bars, and restaurants.
The development includes a 24-hour concierge, managed by Signature Living Group and boasts a fully equipped rooftop gymnasium, running track and open air garden - offering the perfect opportunity to exercise when energy levels are high, or to chill with friends after a long week at work, whilst soaking up the amazing views of Liverpool.
**CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON BUYING OPTIONS**
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT115577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.