3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Easdale - Plot 1 at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Light and airy lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
The Easdale is a three bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or a young family. The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden. There's also a guest cloakroom downstairs. Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen /Dining - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70531696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-001_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.