3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe St James at Barkham Place , Barkham Place, Arborfield Green, Wokingham, RG2 9LN
- The finest address within Arborfield Green
- Providing private rear garden and allocated off-street parking for two cars
- Only a short walk from the picturesque Hazebrook Meadow and Watermans Lake
- Located within the catchment of Bohunt School
- Forming part of the new Garden Village of Arborfield Green
- Fully fitted contemporary Kitchen complimented with integrated Bosch appliances including an integrated washer/dryer
- TV/FM & SkyQ* points to the Living Room & Master Bedroom (*subject to customer subscription to SkyQ/BT Fibre product)
- Stylish Roca bathrooms with Kaldewei bath and chrome Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Situated only four miles from Wokingham and within easy reach of the M3, M4 and A327
- Inviting family friendly outdoors spaces, including 95 acres of greenspace, 2.5km of bridleways, 5km of footpaths and 24 acres of sports pitches
Available now at Barkham Place, the finest new address in Arborfield Green, where luxury comes as standard!
There's never been a better time to buy, and we've made moving to Barkham Place in Arborfield Green even easier with a range of incentives available for you to choose form:
1 - Make your move more affordable with a contribution towards your deposit, stamp duty and £1,000 legal fees
2 - Move in to a home complete with blinds, curtains and a fully landscaped garden
3 - Show off your brand new Apple Mac Pro, Apple iPad Pro and control the comfort of your home with a 2 year Hive Warm Welcome Home Plan
Get more for your money when you move to Barkham Place!*
Call today to find out more!
The perfect house for those looking to take the next step on the property ladder, or for those looking to downsize and enjoy their time more.
On the ground floor the double French doors to the large open plan Kitchen/Dining Room to Living Room, provide the opportunity to further extend this space out into the private rear garden.
There is plenty of storage next to the separate Utility Room and under the stairs. A WC accessed via the Utility Room completes the lower floor.
Up stairs find two generously sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom and a family bathroom, fully furnished by Roca, while the Master Bedroom enjoys a private en suite and fitted wardrobe.
Outside there is ample off-street parking for two cars provided by the driveway, and space for a third in the single garage.
Plot 2105 is now available from £455,000
A stunning designed executive home forming part of the finest new address in the sought-after Arborfield Green.
Each home has been thoughtfully designed and beautifully appointed with a superior specification.
Surrounded by mature countryside and boasting brand new community facilities; Arborfield Green offers a whole new way of living.
This highly anticipated 21st century Garden Village is located just four miles from the centre of Wokingham.
The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
*Terms and conditions apply to offer advertised. One incentive per purchase. Applicable on selected plots only, that lead to legal completion on/before the 31st October 2018. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability and based on full asking price. Total amount offered per option will not exceed more than £10,000. Please speak to a sales advisor for further information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70621313.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_St_James_2105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Regeneration. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.