3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 29 The Bede - LAST 1 REMAINING!, Eden Field, Woodham, Newton Aycliffe, Durham, United Kingdom
- *THE BEDE*
- WATCH THE VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR
- Three bedroom Semi-Detached
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Soft closing kitchen doors and drawers
- Patio Doors
- Spotlights to kitchen/bathroom and en-suite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- Turfed front garden
Reserve me for a £299 deposit and choose from one of our amazing INCENTIVE PACKAGES - A three bedroom detached home with uncommon 'corner turner' design that adds a new dimension to this property creating a fantastic choice of living spaces including a large dining kitchen which boasts integrated appliances plus an impressively-sized lounge with French doors leading out into the rear garden. Downstairs also has a popular central staircase and WC neatly tucked away under the stairs. Upstairs is just as impressive with a master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom plus another two good-sized bedrooms.
*Disclaimer please note photos are not of the actual property and may be of other show homes at eden field.
Property ref: 121_782_4744145
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70689172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4744145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.