3 bedroom detached house for sale*Plot 22 - The Cuthbert LAST 1 *, Eden Field, Woodham, Newton Aycliffe, Durham
- **THE CUTHBERT** By Chapter Homes
- **PLOT 22**
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- STYLISH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- SPOTLIGHTS TO KITCHEN, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- WHITE HEATED TOWEL RAIL
- PRIVATE DRIVE, GARAGE & REAR GARDEN
PLOT 22 SOUTH FACING GARDEN - INCENTIVE PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE **WATCH THE CUTHBERT VIDEO TOUR** A three bedroom detached home with impressive 978 sq ft of space plus driveway and separate garage.
On the ground floor the Cuthbert design includes a popular central staircase, a practical and large open plan kitchen diner with French doors out onto the generously-sized garden and downstairs WC. Adjoining the kitchen diner and again benefiting from French doors onto the rear garden, there is a spacious lounge and family space perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
The first floor accommodation has two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom plus master bedroom with en suite.
*DISCLAIMER - Please note photos are not of the actual plot. Brick/door colours vary depending on plot.
Property ref: 121_782_4744146
3' 4" x 6' 1" (1.01m x 1.86m)
3' 4" x 6' 1" (1.01m x 1.86m)
19' 3" x 9' 11" (5.86m x 3.02m)
19' 8" x 13' 7" (6.00m x 4.15m)
9' 3" x 11' 11" (2.81m x 3.62m)
3' 11" x 6' 10" (1.20m x 2.09m)
9' 7" x 11' 11" (2.91m x 3.62m)
9' 5" x 6' 11" (2.87m x 2.10m)
2' 4" x 3' 6" (0.71m x 1.07m)
5' 7" x 6' 10" (1.70m x 2.08m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70689199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4744146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.