3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCambridge Road, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW 7 DAYS A WEEEK BY APPOINTMENT - SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAYS 10.00 A.M. - 4.00 P.M.
- 3 properties remaining - small, exclusive development of 10 in sought-after location
- Superb central location - tucked-away but convenient for all amenities - minutes' walk to railway station
- Excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, restaurants, shops and leisure centre
- High quality build - fully fitted kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances and quartz worktops
- Luxury carpets throughout
- Tiled flooring to kitchen, bathrooms and cloakroom
- Contemporary internal oak doors with brushed steel door furniture to all rooms
- French doors to large, private, enclosed rear gardens, which are turfed
- Parking within the private development
PRICES FROM £430,000
CENTRAL LOCATION. QUALITY, 3 BEDROOM, DETACHED, SEMI-DETACHED AND TERRACED HOMES. .
Constructed by renowned local builder Amherst Homes, a select development of 10, three bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced houses that combine the best of country living with easy access to London, Cambridge and Stansted Airport. Set in the heart of this historic village all houses have been crafted to the highest standard, featuring bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances, quality bathroom and ensuites and come with a ten year guarantee.
Stansted Mountfitchet is a vibrant village full of character and history situated on the Essex and Hertfordshire border. The village boasts the remains of a 12th century Norman Castle from which the village name is heralded. Also, a Grade 11 listed Georgian Windmill and a Medieval Church to name but a few buildings of architectural and historical note. Knightswood is minutes' walk from Tesco Express, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. The village offers good primary and secondary schools, a public leisure centre, parks and recreation ground.
Stansted is ideally located for commuters as the M11 and A120 are both within a short drive and Stansted Airport is just 5 miles distance. You can reach Cambridge in 31 minutes, London Liverpool Street in 41 minutes and Stansted Airport in 15 minutes from Stansted Mountfitchet train station. Bishop's Stortford is only a few minutes' drive away and is a large enough town to accommodate shopaholics, foodies, cinema goers and those looking for nightlife alike.
Fully carpeted, stairs off, deep understairs storage cupboard.
UTILITY / WC:
A very large room with low-level WC and wash basin, full floor tiling, built-in double cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Fully carpeted, window to front aspect.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
Professionally designed kitchen with quartz work surfaces and fitted units underneath Single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap Integrated oven, induction hob and extractor Integrated fridge /freezer Plumbing for dishwasher Space for washer / dryer (if no lootility)
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Cupboard housing pressurised hot water system.
High quality sanitaryware, close-coupled WC, pedestal wash basin with splashback, high quality tiling to tiled shower cubicle, heated chrome towel rail and shaver point.
High quality sanitaryware, close-coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, full floor tiling and part-wall tiling, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point.
Please note, these images are from Plot 3, the show home.
The property has two car parking spaces and a turfed garden, fully fenced.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto www.uttlesford.gov.uk
Please contact Kevin Henry Estate Agents on 01799 513632.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION:
Designer kitchen with range of integrated appliances Quartz worksurfaces in kitchen Open plan kitchen and dining areas French doors to rear garden Lootility or WC to all plots Tiled flooring to kitchen, bathroom and en-suites En-suite to bedroom 1 Paved patio and turf to rear garden 10 year Premier Warranty
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN-SUITES AND CLOAKROOM
High quality sanitaryware Close-coupled WC Pedestal sink High quality tiling to bath area and fully tiled shower cubicles to en-suites Splashback to sink Heated chrome towel rails to family bathroom and en-suites Shaver point
PLUMBING, HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
Downlighters to living room, kitchen and bathrooms Pendant lights to all other rooms Traditional radiator central heating throughout TV points to living area and master bedroom Wiring for Freeview and Sky Telephone sockets to living areas Cat 6 wiring to living areas and master bedroom Mains operated smoke alarm Wiring for alarm system Energy efficient gas boilers
Carpet throughout Tiled flooring to kitchen and bathrooms Oak veneer doors with brushed steel door furniture to all rooms Smooth plastered walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion throughout uPVC windows throughout French doors to rear garden
Paved patio area to include rotovation and turfed rear garden Turfed front garden External tap and socket External light
AGENT'S NOTE 3:
Specification can be subject to change.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70709204.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF170948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.