4 bedroom detached house for saleWren Garth, Holme Farm Court, Main Street, Beeford
- SUPERB OFF-PLAN OPPORTUNITY
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON GROUND FLOOR
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED NEW BUILD
- 1819 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION
- HIGH SPECIFICATION OF DESIGN AND FINISH
- 4 BEDROOM, 3 BATHROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT OVERLOOKING FIELDS
- QUALITY MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND PRIVATE PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2019
* NEW BUILD DETACHED ON CORNER PLOT *
* 3 RECEPTIONS * 4 BEDROOMS * 3 BATHROOMS * DRESSING ROOM *
Plot 4 - Wren Garth - At Holme Farm Court is on a select development of just 24, 3 and 4 bedroom family homes located in the desirable village of Beeford backing onto OPEN COUNTRYSIDE. Beeford is well placed for access to Driffield, Beverley, Bridlington and Hull and offers plenty of local amenities including a well regarded primary school, public house, local shops and recreational facilities. Extending to around 1819 SqFt and built to a high standard and specification with quality fixtures and fittings designed for modern living which are sure to impress. Due to be completed in November 2019 giving the early bird buyer an influence over the final finish internally. The government's HELP-TO-BUY scheme is also available on this development and further details are available on request. HURRY ONLY ONE OF THIS HOUSE TYPE AVAILABLE ON A CORNER PLOT ON THIS DEVELOPMENT.
The Development - Holme Farm Court is a bespoke development of just 24 individually designed homes being built to a high standard with the family buyer in mind. Accessed from Main Street and arranged around a tarmacadam cul-de-sac with the majority of plots backing on to open countryside. Each home benefits from modern fixtures and fittings including Gas Fired Central heating, UPVc double glazing, Composite entrance door, quality modern kitchen from Howdens Burford range, modern white bathroom and sanitary ware. Turfed rear gardens with some plots having a raised timber decking area taking advantage of the views to the rear.
Location - The popular village of Beeford lies just off the A165 between Beverley and Bridlington. Offering a wide range of amenities including a village shop with post office, primary school with children's centre, church, a doctor's surgery, pub, butchers, veterinary surgery, fish & chip shop and Chinese restaurant. A recreation ground provides facilities for tennis, bowling, cricket, football and children's play area.
Specification - General Specification
• Double glazed UPVC windows, patio doors and elevated decking
• Composite Front Doors
• Internal Doors from Howdens Holdenby range - Oak internal hardwood doors with chrome ironmongery
• Howdens contemporary Burford range skirting boards and architraves
• 100% Low energy lighting
• Efficient Gas boiler and under floor heating to the ground floor
• Two Working Chimneys
· Howdens Kitchens Burford Range
· Rigid Built cabinets in White or Oak
· Soft close doors and drawers
· Choice of Laminate worktops
· Lamona Ashworth 1.5 Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
· Lamona Rienza Swan Neck tap
· Lamona Single Electric Oven
· Lamona 4 ring Gas Hob
· Lamona Chimney style cooker hood
· Choice of Handles
Plot 4 - 22 Wren Garth - Ideal for the family buyer is this 4 bedroom, 3 reception room, 3 bathroom Detached house situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in a superb corner plot backing onto open fields. Comprising: Spacious Reception Hallway with cloakroom/WC and storeroom, spacious Living room, separate sitting room/study, 'L' shaped open plan Kitchen and dining room with doors leading out to the rear garden, utility room. To the first floor is a galleried landing with storage, Master bedroom suite with Dressing room and En-Suite, Bedroom 2 with En-suite and Two further bedrooms and House Bathroom. Attached integral garage together with parking space. Gardens to the rear along two sides.
Reception Hallway -
Living Room - 4.3m x 4m (14'1" x 13'1") -
Sitting Room/Study -
"L" Shaped Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.6m x 3.735m plus 3.8m x 2.305m (15'1" x 12'3" pl -
Utility Room -
First Floor - Landing -
Master Bedroom Suite -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Dressing Room -
Bedroom 2 -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 3 -
Bedroom 4 -
Family Bathroom -
Tenure - The property is Freehold and offered with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion. A management company will be established to maintain the development infrastructure and green space areas, further details available on request.
Warranty - The properties will be sold with a 10 year build warranty.
Help To Buy - The Government's Help-to-buy scheme is available on this plot - Further details are available upon request and subject to eligibility.
New Build Specification: - Please note that proposed specifications are for guidance only and may vary from plot to plot. They do not constitute any contract or guaranteed level of specification. Final specifications for "as built" purposes will be confirmed prior to exchange of legal contracts.
Measurements - All measurements have been taken using a laser tape measure or taken from scaled drawings in the case of new build homes and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error or as built.
Disclaimer - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchaser should satisfy him/herself by inspection of the property or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements prior to making an offer. No person in the employment of Woolley & Parks Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70746515.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27510998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Parks, Driffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.