1 bedroom apartment for saleFen House at Fen Meadow, Redbridge Lane, Southampton, SO16
- SHARED EQUITY- 75% SHARE!
- 1x Parking Space
- En Suite Bathroom
- Useful study area
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Sought-after development
- Excellent location near Southampton
- Discover the Bloor difference
- Upgrades available
- 5 Star Builder!
Fen House offers just four, 1 bedroom apartments at Fen Meadow, Nursling. Don't miss this unique opportunity to buy an 75% share* in one of these apartments on a sought-after development. Carefully designed to maximise space, this stylish apartment features a bright and airy open-plan living area with space for a dining table to enjoy meals and entertaining. The modern Symphony kitchen will be the ideal place to unleash your inner chef, with fully integrated Bosch appliances and optional extras available.
The generous bedroom offers ample space and storage and features a tranquil en-suite bathroom, perfect for unwinding in the evening.
This apartment also comes with 1 allocated parking space.
*Plot 329 Fen House is available for purchase at 75% of the Open Market Value. 75% relates to £135,000. The remaining 25% equity will be secured by way of legal charge in favour of the Local Authority; this will be a second charge against the property. Application is subject to financial qualification.
Fully integrated Bosch appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
Prime location near edge of woodland
First floor plots
- Bedroom - 4.35 x 4.19 metre
- Living kitchen - 6.2 x 4.4 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.