3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambridge Road, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex
- 3 properties remaining - small, exclusive development of 10 in sought-after location
- Superb central location - tucked-away but convenient for all amenities - minutes' walk to railway station
- Excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, restaurants, shops and leisure centre
- High quality build - fully fitted kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances and quartz worktops
- Luxury carpets throughout
- Tiled flooring to kitchen, bathrooms and cloakroom
- Contemporary internal oak doors with brushed steel door furniture to all rooms
- French doors to large, private, enclosed rear gardens, which are turfed
- Parking within the private development
- Rental return £1,500 per calendar month
PRICES FROM £430,000
CENTRAL LOCATION. QUALITY, 3 BEDROOM, DETACHED, SEMI-DETACHED AND TERRACED HOMES.
Stansted Mountfitchet is a vibrant village full of character and history situated on the Essex and Hertfordshire border. The village boasts the remains of a 12th century Norman Castle from which the village name is heralded. Also, a Grade 11 listed Georgian Windmill and a Medieval Church to name but a few buildings of architectural and historical note. Knightswood is minutes' walk from Tesco Express, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. The village offers good primary and secondary schools, a public leisure centre, parks and recreation ground.
Stansted is ideally located for commuters as the M11 and A120 are both within a short drive and Stansted Airport is just 5 miles distance. You can reach Cambridge in 31 minutes, London Liverpool Street in 41 minutes and Stansted Airport in 15 minutes from Stansted Mountfitchet train station. Bishop's Stortford is only a few minutes' drive away and is a large enough town to accommodate shopaholics, foodies, cinema goers and those looking for nightlife alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70778543.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF170766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.