5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Pilsley, Chesterfield, S45 8BH
Offers in Region of
- Exclusive, executive style FIVE bedroomed detached house
- WITH STUNNING FIELD VIEWS
- Contemporary styled, high specification accommodation - approx 216m2 (2325 square feet)
- Lounge with bay window, study / snug and fantastic open plan living / diner / kitchen overlooking the rear garden
- Hall, down WC, utility room, 2 ensuites and family bathroom
- Built in CCTV / Intruder alarm
- GCH (all under floor heating), fully double glazed
- Ample driveway parking
- Integral larger than average garage
- Semi rural location, close to five pits trail and M1 acces. EPC: - TBC
Hunters, Chesterfield are proud to be selling this new build, exclusive, executive style FIVE bedroomed detached house - WITH STUNNING FIELD VIEWS!
Contemporary styled, high specification accommodation - approx 216m2 (2325 square feet) over two floors comprising of a stunning wide entrance hall, downstairs WC, utility room, lounge with bay window, study / snug & fantastic open plan living / diner / kitchen overlooking the rear garden with SUPERB OPEN VIEWS! To the first floor sees five bedrooms, two with en suites & separate combined family bathroom / WC. Balcony overlooking fields to the rear with shared access for two of the bedrooms.
Gas central heating (all underfloor heating), fully double glazed, built in CCTV / Intruder alarm.
Ample driveway parking, integral larger than average garage & fully enclosed rear garden with patio.
Situated in a semi rural village location, close to local amenities, five pits trail & great for M1 access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70809970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99302469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.