4 bedroom house for saleLast 2 Plots Remaining
- Popular village location
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Thoughtfully designed development
- Finished to a high specification
- Energy efficient air source heat pump
- Underfloor Heating at Ground Level
- Oak Suffolk style internal doors
Jack’s Fields is an exclusive development of just six new build family homes and an excellent example of modern village living created here in Suffolk. Deliberately configured as a farmyard complex, these properties have been designed to fit seamlessly into their countryside surroundings. The elevated setting offers far reaching views and bring abundant light into many strategically placed feature windows and glazing panels. The larger properties on the site enjoy private gated parking areas and all homes have generous plot sizes with sympathetic landscaping to front and rear aspects.
Opportunity to have input on final finish.
Plot 1 Tab's Cottage - 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached - RESERVED
Plot 2 Tab's Cottage - 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached - SOLD
Plot 3 The Forge - 4 Bedroom Detached - £825,000
Plot 4 The Barley Barn - 4 Bedroom Detached - £795,000
Plot 5 Warren House - 5 Bedroom Detached - SOLD STC
Plot 6 The Red Barn - 3 Bedroom Detached - RESERVED
Image Credit: Courtesy of Paul Nixon Photography (01473 430707)
Kitchen 5.87m (19'3") x 5.08m (16'8")
Example Design of Kitchen
Living Room 5.97m Max (19'7" Max) x 5.87m (19'3")
Example Design of Kitchen
Dining Room 4.93m (16'2") x 3.20m (10'6")
Utility 2.74m (9'0") x 2.54m (8'4")
Breakfast Room 4.39m (14'5") x 5.08m (16'8")
Bedroom 1 5.97m Max (19'7"Max) x 5.87m (19'3")
Bedroom 2 5.87m (19'3") x 5.18m (17'0")
Bedroom 3 4.75m (15'7") x 3.81m (12'6")
Bedroom 4 4.93m Max (16'2"Max) x 3.53m (11'7")
Courtesy of Paul Nixon Photography (01473 430707)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70846696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NIE1005799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Estates, Ipswich Town & Waterfront. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.