3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Blackadder at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- FIXED PRICE
- Spacious home with room to grow
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturers warranty
- Integral garage and driveway
- Generous garden accessed through French doors
- Formal lounge perfect for a cosy night in
- Plenty of downstairs living space
- Flexible study, snug, play room or game room
- Excellent storage space throughout
- Just ask how CALA can help make your move
Character and comfort balance perfectly in this contemporary three bedroom home. The open plan kitchen/dining/family room brings everyone together, with French doors to extend social gatherings onto the deck and garden. Its elegant lounge is made for entertaining, complemented by a private study, cloakroom and integral garage. The flexible living continues upstairs, where a four-piece bathroom is joined by three well-proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, as well as a luxury en suite to the master bedroom and linen cupboard for added convenience.
Overall size: 1,322 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70929097.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71603348-ba24-450d-97b6-1b0fc2563165_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.