3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 125 at Marine Rise, Phoenix Rise, Gullane, East Lothian, EH31 2UB
- FIXED PRICE
- Top floor 3 bedroom corner apartment
- Stylish modern interiors are complemented by retained original features
- Impressive master suite, includes dressing room and en suite
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Characterful features
- Show apartment available to view daily
- Close to championship link golf courses
- Just ask how we can help make your move
Enjoying enviable views and the height of contemporary comfort, Plot 125, a Top Floor 3 bedroom corner apartment in the refurbished Henderson House, is generously proportioned with an open plan kitchen/living/dining space to cook, eat and chill out in style.
The en suite master bedroom also features a dressing room, while the two remaining bedrooms each have a fitted wardrobe. A luxury family bathroom and convenient storage throughout add to its clever design.
Refurbished apartments don’t usually come with a 10-year NHBC guarantee. However, all of our apartments at Henderson House Marine Rise in Gullane do, providing CALA homebuyers with the advantage of a 10-year Buildmark Warranty. It’s just another way in which we go further to provide the peace of mind you deserve.
Speak to a Sales Consultant to make your move.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70929100.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 896f293e-4318-462a-8b43-b01a8ce0ff5c_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.