5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury - Plot 43 at Caddies Field, Golf Links Lane, Wellington, Telford, TF1
- Imposing 5 bedroom detached home with detached double garage
- Fitted kitchen
- Separate utility room giving side access to the rear garden
- Separate dining room with double doors to the rear garden
- Large lounge with feature bay window
- Downstairs study or playroom
- Downstairs WC
- First floor family bathroom along with three bedrooms
- Master bedroom benefits from an en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
The Ashbury is a stunning five bedroom family home.
The ground floor features an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and separate dining room, both benefiting from double doors to the garden. The lounge and study feature beautiful bay windows.Also on this floor is a downstairs toilet, utility room and storage cupboard.
The first floor comprises of three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite with double sized shower. A large family bathroom and storage cupboard completes the floor. The second floor hosts two double bedrooms and another bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.73m x 4.64m, 12'3" x 15'3"
- Kitchen - 3.04m x 3.28m,
10' 0" x 10' 9"
- Dining Room - 2.94m x 4.11m, 9'8" x 13'6"
- Study - 3.0m x 2.19m, 9'10" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom - 3.79m x 4.54m, 12'5" x 14'11"
- Bedroom Two - 3.03m x 3.61m, 9'11" x 11'0"
- Bedroom Three - 3.73m x 2.92m, 12'3" x 9'7"
- Bedroom Four - 3.80m x 4.62m, 12'6" x 15'2"
- Bedroom Five - 3.07m x 4.62m, 10'1" x 15'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70981105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20035-043_5_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.