3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaplewood at Callenders Green, Prescot, L34 7NX
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Well appointed family bathroom
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
Plot 54 The Caplewood
The Caplewood is a highly desirable 3 bedroom home with impressive living spaces and modern comforts throughout.
This plot includes a detached single garage.
Discover how Stewart Milne Homes have so much more included at no extra cost.
High specification | Spacious rooms | High ceiling heights | Choice of kitchens | Integrated appliances | Vanity units in bathrooms and en-suite shower rooms | Built-in wardrobes | Utility rooms in select homes | 10 year warranty
STEP INSIDE THE CAPLEWOOD
Downstairs you will find a spacious living room that flows into the open-plan kitchen/dining room. This stylish and practical kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, cleverly concealed laundry zone and French doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room finished to a superb standard.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71095375.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.