3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Southwold at Hazelmere, Crewe Road, Haslington, CW1
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- Garage and/or allocated parking
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you donít buy.
KEY EXTRAS PACKAGE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AVAILABLE. This is a modern three-bedroom home offering open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with French doors. The ground floor includes a WC and storage whilst the upstairs includes three bedrooms, a bathro
Buying your own home can be costly which is why weíve created our Key Extras Package to help you on your way. All our 3 bed homes now come with STAMP DUTY offers, FLOORING, CURTAINS or BLINDS, TURFED LAWNS & our SOUND AND VISION package. Including a 32Gb iPad, Amazon Echo and Bose Bluetooth sound bar among other things!
Offer terms and conditions: *Stamp Duty contributions or full Stamp Duty may be offered. No Stamp Duty on investor sales. Flooring, curtains and blinds from our standard range. Turf is to the rear lawns only. First-time buyer package is supplied on completion. Photograph depicts a typical Bovis Home exterior/interior. Elevation may differ to that shown. Internal images may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. Price & availability correct at time of going to print/broadcast. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Heylo excluded. Ask our sales advisor for details.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Kristianne and Philippa
Hazelmere is located on the edge of the historic Cheshire village of Haslington. This family development is only 3 miles from the busy town of Crewe meaning you can enjoy being close to great transport links yet come home to a peaceful location. Haslington offers some great things to do and has a strong community spirit with local play areas being revamped as well as new eateries coming this Summer.
Hazelmere is also the first of our developments to offer connected homes so you can enjoy the benefits of modern living in the countryside.
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home youíve always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you donít buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if youíve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.48m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 1.96m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHASL-P302-HR_3_14_101968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.