1 bedroom flat for saleApartment 3, Woodhouse Mews, Whickham
- One bedroom apartment
- Spacious accommodation
- Private outdoor space
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Easy accessibility to Gateshead, Newcastle & A1
- Ideal first time buyers home
***AFFORDABLE HOUSING CRITERIA APPLY***
Please see below for further details.
Beacon Living is proud to present a new development made up of 22 apartments, made up of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties, the development offers spacious, modern and open-plan living. Apartments are situated over the three floors and include sleek modern newly fitted kitchens and bathrooms. Each flat is completely bespoke in its floor plan and layout so viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the quality of the designs.
Woodhouse Mews is situated in a prime location being close to Newcastle, Gateshead and the A1. Located on Whickham bank, the development is only a short walk to the highly desirable area of Whickham which hosts a variety of amenities including shops, a park and a wide selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs. The excellent shopping venue Intu Metrocentre is also less than 1 mile away.
- Qualifying Person and they would not be able to purchase the DMSU at the Market Value of that particular Dwelling and the DMSU shall not be sold at a price greater than the Discount Market Sale Price. The applicant must provide the following:-
- An application letter from an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) who must represent or be an appointed representative of a firm registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) stating the maximum the applicant can borrow and confirm that the applicant cannot purchase without the benefit of discount
- A mortgage or mortgage in principle offer for (or up to) the Discount Market Sale Price but must not exceed the open market value
- Information on their household income and savings and this should be verified by an IFA. The assessement will take into account all capital and savings. Any capital generated as a result of a sale of an existing property must be included in the application
- State what size of property they are applying for and provide details of their household make up
- In addition to the statement of the IFA the Council use the following formula to check eligibility and affordability:
- 4 times a single income or 3.5 times the joint income plus any savings
- The total should be less than the open market value of the property
- All calculations are based on Gross income i.e. before deductions for tax, pension and NI contributions
- Regular outgoings and other financial circumstances may be considered but will be assessed on a case by case basis if full details are provided.
For further information please contact our Gosforth office on 0191 2842255 or email us at email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BH467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.