3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Whitfield at Wimborne Chase, Bluebell Crescent, Wimborne, BH21
- Substantial 3 Bedroom Home within this Stunning Development
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area with French Doors
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Three Superb Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Garage & Parking
- South facing garden
- 3 offers available on this plot
- 5 star builder
Wimborne Chase, Wimborne
Carefully designed, this superb three bedroom home at Wimborne Chase is perfect for first time buyers and growing families.
Plot 186: The Whitfield, the front door opens onto a hallway which leads to a modern open plan kitchen/dining room,with French doors opening out onto the rear garden, making this a sunny, airy space for family meal times. There is a separate, comfortable living room, with a feature bay window, plus a downstairs cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard.
Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to the family bathroom, complete with contemporary white Roca sanitary wear and three double bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts luxury mirror-fronted sliding wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room.
Outside, the Whitfield benefits from an enclosed rear garden, single garage and a driveway parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
3 offers available: You could choose from £10,000 Stamp Duty contribution, 105% Part Exchange OR £10,000 mortgage subsidy on this plot!
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a Part exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen - 2.9 x 2.95 metre
- Dining Area - 4.58 x 3.23 metre
- Lounge - 4.58 x 3.23 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.7 x 2.58 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.42 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.61 x 2.53 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.