4 bedroom detached house for saleBerrington at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Superior detached family home
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family
- Superb commuter links
- Excellent local amenities
- Garage & driveway parking
- Separate study / home office
- Four spacious DOUBLE bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
Edwalton Park is a superior new collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, coming soon to Edwalton. Located less than 5 miles from the vibrant city of Nottingham, with plentiful green, open space all around, the village of Edwalton is in the middle of some truly beautiful countryside.
* Sales Centre and Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm *
Plot 88 : The Berrington
Discover the impressive Berrington at Edwalton Park. This superior four bedroom, detached home offers spacious living throughout, a garage and driveway parking.
The ground floor is home to an impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area, a spacious lounge, a superb separate study and a convenient utility cupboard.
Upstairs, you'll find four double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom offers its own en suite and fitted wardrobes.
Visit our sales centre or call us today to find your new dream home with Bloor Homes at Edwalton Park.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking at your next move, we can help! Speak to one of our sales advisors today to find out if we can help get you moving with one of the schemes below:
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments and it is not just for first time buyers either. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan.
Part Exchange*: Looking for your ideal new home but still have a house to sell? With Bloor Homes Part Exchange scheme*, we can use the value of your old home against your new Bloor home. We can be your cash buyer, saving you the hassle of chains and estate agent fees, making your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.62 x 3.62 metre
- Kitchen / Dining / Family area - 8.33 x 4.14 metre
- Study - 2.53 x 2.3 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.96 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.94 x 3.59 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.32 x 4.44 metre
- Bedroom four - 3.67 x 2.63 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.