3 bedroom house for saleThe Roxburgh at Earlybraes at Earlybraes, Hallhill Road, Glasgow, G33
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Close to local amenities
SHOWHOME LEASEBACK - MONTHLY 8% YIELD OF £1,233
The Roxburgh is a fantastic new spacious and airy housing design, based over three floors. This home offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen / dining area with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs W.C.
The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor. The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2730mm x 4508mm or 8'11" x 14'9"
- Lounge - 4385mm x 3435mm or 14'5" x 11'3"
- W.C - 1019mm x 1908mm or 3'4" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2674mm x 4508mm or 8'9" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2870mm x 2338mm or 9'5" x 7'8"
- Bathroom - 2029mm x 2338mm or 6'8" x 7'8"
- Lobby - 1787mm x 2081mm or 5'10" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 5528mm x 4508mm or 18'2" x 14'9"
- En-Suite - 1953mm x 2302mm or 6'5" x 7'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 807_3_22_100197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.