3 bedroom house for saleThe Huntly at Earlybraes at Earlybraes, Hallhill Road, Glasgow, G33
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Modern kitchen
- Light and airy living space
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Spacious garage
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- French doors leading to the garden
The Huntly is a spacious and well planned out three bedroom home offering luxurious family accommodation with an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts a modern kitchen, a dining room with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room and a convenient downstairs W.C.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2789mm x 6286mm or 9'2" x 20'7"
- Lounge - 3881mm x 3536mm or 12'9" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1093mm x 1815mm or 3'7" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 2189mm x 4110mm or 7'2" x 13'6"
- En-Suite - 1500mm x 2088mm or 4'11" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3938mm x 2750mm or 12'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2838mm x 3448mm or 9'4" x 11'4"
- Bathroom - 2360mm x 2750mm or 7'9" x 9'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 805_3_58_100338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.