3 bedroom bungalow for saleBanbury at St Edmund's Manor, Stockton Road, Sedgefield, TS21
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- New home warranty
- And so much more...
Plot 25 - 3 bedroom bungalow with single detached garage, available for £270,950.
This desirable 3-bedroom detached dormer bungalow with single garage has a welcoming light and airy hallway. A fully fitted kitchen includes integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan and space for dining too. The lounge has bi-fold doors leading to the patio area and rear turfed garden. The ground floor has two double bedrooms (bedroom 3 could be used as a dining room or study) and a contemporary bathroom with extensive tiling. The dormer has a fantastic master bedroom with en-suite and walk in cupboards, providing plenty of storage space.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount, Armed Forces discount, legal fees paid, removal fees paid and/or stamp duty paid. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 4515 x 4038 [14'-10" x 13' -3"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 2930 x 3876 [9'-7" x 12'-9"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3138 x 3042 [10'-4" x 10'-0"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3268 x 2739 [10'-9" x 9'-0"]
- Master Bedroom - 3603 x 4412 [11'-10" x 14'-6"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71256718.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.