1 bedroom apartment for saleTwo Bedroom Apartment at Jigsaw, Singapore Road, West Ealing, London, W13 0FD
- Engineered timber flooring to hallway, living room and kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes with shelving to master bedroom (subject to apartment type)
- Bespoke handleless kitchens with integrated Siemens appliances
- Bathrooms feature overhead rain showers and wall mounted shower mixer controllers
- Landscaped communal gardens and courtyards
- Gated undercroft parking (available by separate negotiation)
JIGSAW PHASE 3 - NOW SELLING
West Ealing welcomes a vibrant new neighbourhood, where lush greenery sets the inspirational scene for over 770 new homes. Connected by tree-lined avenues, Jigsaw's distinctive architecture and design-led interiors create a relaxing space to call your own.
In 2019, Crossrail will complete the picture, set to revolutionise travel across London and beyond. The new station will be a 7 minute walk from Jigsaw**.
High speed trains from West Ealing will reach Bond Street in 13 minutes and Heathrow Airport in 11 minutes.
The arrival of Crossrail has already created a 20% growth for West Ealing properties in the past year and with the new station opening just moments from Jigsaw this increase is expected to continue.
Register your interest in this vibrant new development.
*Secure underground parking or on-street permit parking
**Sourced from Google maps
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71277713.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FABRICA. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.