3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clandon at Coastal Dunes, Clifton Drive North, St. Annes, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
The Clandon key Features:
- Spacious lounge covering the full length of the home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
The ground floor of The Clandon plays home to the spacious living area, an open plan kitchen diner and a practical downstairs cloakroom.First Floor
Upstairs, a landing that leads to the master bedroom complemented by its very own en suite and two further bedrooms, both served by the family bathroom.
- Living room - 5.63 x 3.11 metre
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.63 x 2.88 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 5.63 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.8 x 2.3 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.