2 bedroom apartment for saleSalisbury Road, Hoddesdon
- Share of Freehold
- Brand New
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette
- Kitchen with Granite Work Tops and AEG Appliances
- D/Glazing & GCH Via Rads
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Walking Distance of Railway Station
A brand new luxury two bedroom ground floor maisonette with Share of Freehold situated within walking distance of Rye House railway station. The maisonette benefits from having high specification features to include fitted AEG appliances, double glazing, gch via rads and two allocated parking spaces
Within walking distance of Rye House railway station and backing onto the new river is this brand new ground floor two double bedroom maisonette. The property is ready to view and boasts luxury features to include white gloss kitchen units with granite work tops and built in AEG appliances, luxury bathroom, fitted carpets, wood flooring, double glazed windows and gas central heating via radiators. The maisonette also benefits from having a private patio area, communal gardens and allocated parking. Keys are held for viewing's.
Upvc double glazed private front door leading to:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 22' 4" x 18' 9" narrowing to 12' 2" Overall Measurement ( 6.81m x 5.71m narrowing to 3.71m Overall Measurement )
DINING AREA: Featuring wood flooring, radiator, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, spot lighting and power points.
LOUNGE AREA: Featuring upvc double glazed patio doors leading to patio area and communal areas. Two radiators, two upvc double glazed windows to rear aspect, TV point and power points, double glazed Skylight windows.
KITCHEN AREA: Being superbly fitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss white units with cupboards and drawers under, granite work tops with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, granite upstands, wood flooring, integrated AEG dishwasher, integrated AEG washing machine and integrated fridge freezer, fitted AEG electric ceramic hob with AEG oven below and stainless steel extractor hood above. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired combi boiler, under cupboard lighting and under unit LED lighting, spot lights, power points, PVC double glazed window to side aspect.
With doors leading to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, telephone point, TV point and power points.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point and power points.
Featuring a superbly fitted three piece suite with 'P' shaped panel enclosed bath with chrome shower and with daisy head, glass shower screen, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled splash backs, upvc double glazed obscure window to side.
PRIVATE PATIO AREA.
COMMUNAL GARDENS laid to lawn.
ALLOCATED PARKING for two vehicles.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.