4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wellington at Montbray, Swallow Field, Roundswell, Barnstaple, EX31 3XD
- Great kitchen/dining space with French doors leading to the garden
- Large living room
- Single garage
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to 2 bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Beautiful 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with 2 ensuite bathrooms and dressing room
- Reserve before 7th June and move within the same month to spend Summer in your new home!
- Receive £10,000 to spend on your new home however you choose from finishing touches to stamp duty
- We could buy your home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange to get you moving now
The Wellington is a 3 storey, semi-detached 4 bedroom home with garage and parking space. This home features a large family/dining room with French doors leading out to the garden, along with a galley kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboards. The first floor boasts a large living room and a stunning master bedroom with both an en-suite and dressing room. Bedroom two also has its own en-suite, and the remaining two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
- Family/Dining Room - 4.93m x 4.07m 16'2" x 13'4"
- Kitchen - 4.33m x 2.65m 14'2" x 8'8"
- Living Room - 4.93m x 4.07m 16'2" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.89m x 2.65m 12'9" x 8'8"
- Dressing Room - 2.13m x 2.08m 7'0" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.22m x 2.70m 10'7" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.13m x 2.76m 13'7" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.83m x 2.07m 9'3" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71392621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.