2 bedroom house for saleThe Glamis at Somerville, Cambuslang at Somerville, Cambuslang, Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Open plan living space
- Family bathroom
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Contemporary &spacious three bedroom home
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Amazing golf courses nearby
- Additional storage space
- Minutes from the local schools
- Modern kitchen
This Stunning two bedroom home is ideal for aspiring home owners and downsizers.
The ground floor features a spacious open plan kitchen / Lounge/ Dining Room with French doors leading onto a private rear garden ideal for alfresco dining. There is also a downstairs W.C. & extra space under the stairs for storeage.
Upstairs you will find two generously sized bedrooms, family bathroom and additional storage space.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining / Lounge - 5919mm x 5340mm 19'5" x 17'6"
- W.C - 2076mm x 2227mm 6'10" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 2756mm x 4292mm 9'1" x 14'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3033mm x 3177mm 9'11" x 10'5"
- Bathroom - 1865mm x 2070mm 6'1" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 805_2_18_100673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.