2 bedroom terraced house for saleAscot at Fairways, Penrith, CA11
- Affordable home
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to patio
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Stainless steel single oven
- Driveway parking
Plot 50 - 2 bedroom terraced house with driveway parking, available for £110,600.
This 699 sq ft home is ideal for first-time buyers or downsizers, with spacious living areas, two bedrooms and finished to Story Homes superior specification.
The property features a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to a rear turfed garden, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* Please note this is an affordable property. Price discounted by 30% from open market valuation, subject to meeting criteria by Eden Council.
- Lounge - 3583 x 5013 [11-9 x 16-6]
- Kitchen/Dining - 3583 x 2765 [11-9 x 9-1]
- Master Bedroom - 3583 x 3175 [11-9 x 10-5]
- Bedroom 2 - 3583 x 2764 [11-9 x 9-1]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71449201.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.