4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eskdale - Plot 37 at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- 1,222 sqft
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the garden
- Useful utility
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Single garage with driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
There's a wealth of space to cater for busy family lifestyles in the four bedroom Eskdale.
A large kitchen/dining room forms the heart of the home for day to day living, with a handy utility area providing access to outside. A spacious living room has French doors to the garden, while there's also a guest cloakroom and storage closet off the hallway.
Three double bedrooms, including the master with en-suite shower room, plus an additional bedroom and main bathroom, occupy the first floor.
This home comes complete with a detached single garage and driveway parking.
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'5"
- Dining Area - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'5" x 9'1"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.43m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.97m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71489452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-037_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.