4 bedroom detached house for saleLangdale at Vicarage Meadows, Holmfirth, HD9
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE EVEN IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL
- BOSCH Stainless Steel Double Oven & 5 Ring Gas Hob
- Integrated Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer
- VILLEROY & BOCH BATHROOM RANGE
- CHROME LIGHT FITTINGS COME AS STANDARD
- En-suite to master bedroom with deluxe double shower head
- A range of colour choices for the kicthen
- EXQUISITE QUARTZ WORKTOPS COME AS STANDARD
- TURFED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN WITH FENCE
- Alarm System
Plot 16, The Langdale features a spacious lounge and a separate family room both with bay windows overlooking the front garden. The kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area is ideal for contemporary family living. There is also a separate utility room for added convenience. The first floor houses the master bedroom with en-suite shower for added privacy along with three further bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. This home also features an integral garage and an intruder alarm system.
Lounge with Bay Window
Kitchen/Dining Area with Integrated Appliances
Ensuite to Bedroom 1
Intruder Alarm System
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71531639.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16lANGHTB200418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orion Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.