3 bedroom maisonette for sale3 bedroom maisonette - Plot 373 at Chobham Manor, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 10 Olympic Park Avenue, Stratford London, E20 1FT
- A stylish 3 maisonette bedroom ground floor apartment
- Private garden
- Fully integrated 'Nobilia' kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Spacious living room with access to the private garden
- Estimated Build Completion Date: Jun / Jul 19
- This property is leasehold
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
This 3 bedroom ground floor maisonette is perfect for young couples looking to jump onto the property ladder, and growing families.
Downstairs, a spacious living room and a generous open plan, fully integrated, kitchen/dining area which is perfect for socialising. You can also find a storage cupboard and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs, an en suite master bedroom with a private balcony. There are 2 double bedrooms, one with an en suite and access to a balcony.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71725048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12966-373_3_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.