1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 9, Flanders Close, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6FZ
- Long 150 Year Lease
- Within a few minutes walk of Bicester Village Station - about 250m
- Within a few minutes walk of the Town Centre
- Intercom coontrolled entrance
- Entrance Hall with storage cupboard
- Lounge Diner open plan to Kitchen (with appliances inc washer & fridge)
- Parking space
Please CLICK on the 'BROCHURE' line in Blue below under 'More information from this Agent' to VIEW and PRINT the 8-page brochure of this property. Thank you.
Length - 150 years from March 2018.
Service Charge - about £240 per year.
Maintenance Charge - about £800-900 per year.
Communal Area - Ground Floor
COMMUNAL EMTRANCE HALL:
Main front door with intercom plus stairs & landing to the first floor.
Communal Area - First Floor
Front aspect window, dry riser cupboards, staircase to 2nd floor.
APARTMENT - First Floor.
Plain plaster ceiling, intercom handset to the front door, built-in cupboard, RCD/MCB electricity consumer unit, radiator, carpet.
LOUNGE-DINER: (4.58m x 3.51m) 15'1 x 12'6.
Two front aspect windows, plain plaster ceiling, radiator, combination TV/Satellite/FM/Data & 13A power sockets, radiator, carpet, open plan to:
KITCHEN: (3.65m x 1.73m) 12'0 x 5'8.
Rear aspect window, plain plaster ceiling, down lights, 'Porcelanosa' polished floor tiles. Range of base and wall units with laminate worktops and up-stands, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated washer-dryer, 1½ bowl sink, 4-ring gas hob.
BEDROOM: (3.12m x 3.18m) 10'8 x 10'5.
Front aspect window, plain plaster ceiling, radiator, carpet.
BATHROOM: (2.17m x 1.73m) 7'7 x 5'8.
Rear aspect window, plain plaster ceiling, down lights, 'Porcelanosa' polished floor tiles, half tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, double ended bath with central mixer tap, tiled surrounds, wash hand basin, dual flush close coupled wc.
One allocated parking space.
Recreational garden space.
To store bicycles etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71769242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBJplot9mullberry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Fleming , Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.