3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Flatford - Plot 28 at Sylvan Edge, Synders Way Newdale Telford TF3 5GE
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Guest bedroom
- Third bedroom ideal as a nursery or study
- Good size lounge dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room
- Storage cupboard to ground floor
- Guest cloakroom to hallway
- 2 parking spaces
With a versatile layout which would suit couples and families alike, the Flatford is a well proportioned 3 bedroom property.
The lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the breakfast kitchen has plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. Also on the first floor are a well proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71772142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20027-028_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.