4 bedroom detached house for saleDeanery Road, Bristol, BS15 9JA
Offers in Excess of
- Large Detached New Build
- Three Floors
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious, Bright & Airy Throughout
- Fantastic Finish!
- Everything is Brand New!
- Amazing Countryside Views
- Perfect Ring Road Location
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- CHAIN FREE!
**FANTASTIC FINISH THROUGHOUT** This detached new build sits in a prime position between Kingswood & Warmley right beside the Bath & Bristol Ring Road. Offering views across a green playing field to the countryside, with low maintenance gardens and parking. Internally boasting three floors and four double bedrooms!! The ktichen/diner has brand new grey gloss units with integrated appliance and patio doors leading to rear garden. The lounge/diner also has patio doors beside the spacious entrance hall with storage and cloakroom. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite as well as two further double bedrooms in the roof offering more views! All this is CHAIN FREE!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71966858.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL202621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.