3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 193 - The Flatford at Tregwilym View, Jubilee Way, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Spacious kitchen
- Living/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Under stairs storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Built in wardrobes to two of the three bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Perfect for couples and young families, The Flatford 3 bedroom home is ideal for today's busy lifestyles.
The ground floor of the Flatford has a separate, fitted kitchen with room for a breakfast table, plus a convenient downstairs cloakroom. The comfortable living/dining room is perfect for entertaining, especially with the glazed double doors open to the private rear garden.
On the first floor you'll find two double bedrooms and a single, with a sparkling family bathroom. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and a fitted wardrobe.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.72m x 3.71m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Master Bedroom - 2.95m x 2.83m, 9'8" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.62m, 10'10" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.71m x 2.01m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72120883.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21031-193_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.