4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennford at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Allocated parking space
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- Turf to rear garden
- Two ensuites
The wonderful Kennford detached 4 bedroom home, with integral garage and parking space, offers a stylish and spaciouskitchen/family/dining area and separate living room. On the first floor the master bedroom has a dressing area plus an en suite with a further en suite to the second bedroom. Walk to Steamer Quaynext tothe River Dart along one of 2 delightful winding pathways created as part of the development.15 minute walkto the charming town of Totnes.
- Kitchen * - 3360 x 2990mm 11'0" x 9'7"
- Living Room - 5055 x 3440mm 16'7" x 11'3"
- Family/Dining Area - 5815 x 4628mm 19'1" x 15'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3930 x 3083mm 12'11" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4450 x 3000mm 14'8" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3170 x 3157mm 10'5" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 4057 x 2550mm 13'4" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72125813.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.