3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3 5PY
- Visit our Ashby showhome
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining room
- French doors onto rear garden from lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom featuring Porcelanosa tiling
- 2 double sized bedrooms
- Single size third bedroom
- Storage facilities on each storey
- Approx: 763 SqFt (70 SqM)
- Help to Buy available
Plot 627 with driveway parking for 2 cars and a South East facing rear garden.
A popular 3 bedroom home packed with value. The Ashby is a well proportioned 3 bedroom home and is certain to be popular with first time buyers and downsizers. The entrance hallway leads into the downstairs arena of a modern fully fitted kitchen and dining zone leading through into a light and airy lounge. French doors open onto a rear garden from the lounge. Upstairs boasts a family sized bathroom leading off from the landing. Bedroom 1 is a great sized double bedroom with light flooding through two windows plus storage cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a great sized double bedroom with close access to bathroom facilities. A good sized third bedroom completes the upstairs accomodation.
With the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme available on all our homes, you could buy for a lot less than you think.
If you’ve got a home to sell, using our EasyMove scheme is simple and we will help cover the Estate Agents fees.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4150mm x 3506mm or 13'7" x 11'6" (max)
- Lounge - 3510mm x 4500mm or 11'6" x 14'9"
- W.C - 1010mm x 1416mm or 3'4" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 2932mm x 4500mm or 9'7" x 14'9" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 2980mm x 2431mm or 9'9" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2059mm x 1950mm or 6'9" x 6'4"
- Bathroom - 1635mm x 2560mm or 5'4" x 8'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 286_3_17_101681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.