2 bedroom flat for saleSouth West 9, Barrington road, Brixton, SW9
- Fitted kitchens including integrated appliances (oven, hob and hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer)
- Fitted bathrooms featuring chrome fittings, heated tower rails and a shower screen
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- Tiling in the bathrooms
- Laminate in the hallways, kitchens, dining and living
- Private terraces or balcony
- Video entry system
- 7 minutes walk to Brixton tube
- Less than 15 minutes to central London on the Victoria Line
60% Sold - Book your viewing now
1 bedroom apartments start from £540,000
We are delighted to present 81 modern one, two and three bedroom apartments, in the heart of Brixton, available to buy through shared ownership - the affordable way to own.
Southwest Nine is nestled in a quiet, residential corner of Brixton, and just a five minute walk from the famous O2 Academy and vibrant center of Brixton. Metropolitan is revitalizing the local area with their striking, new Southwest Nine apartments.
Southwest Nine is under a ten minute walk to Brixton tube station and offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for first-time-buyers to buy their first home affordably.
The scheme is conveniently located to give residents all the benefits of living in a lively, up-and-coming area. Popular Brixton village is less than five minute walk, giving locals the opportunity to experience various cuisines, traditions and customs as well as buy fresh meat and poultry, fruit and vegetables, spices and fabrics. The Crown & Anchor, Trinity Arms and Craft Beer Co are just a few of the local pubs and bars where you can unwind.
A Sainsbury's Local, M&S Food Hall, Tesco and Lidl are all easily accessible for weekly shops, while Morleys shopping centre offers anything else you might need. Ritzy Picture House and O2 Brixton Academy are cultural hubs with a vast variety of movies and gigs for you to enjoy. There's also a Leisure Centre with a swimming pool in Brixton Village. Barclays and NatWest both have branches at your disposal near Brixton Underground Station.
New homes developed for Metropolitan's home owners come with a level of specification designed to give the new home owner everything they need in order to make the move into home ownership smooth, including fitted appliances in the kitchens, fully fitted bathrooms, carpeting, storage space and a NHBC warranty.
Metropolitan sell homes to the most appropriate household size for the home available. For example, this might mean that a two bedroom home would be sold to a household with two adults and one child.
** All prices are provisional and correct at the time of writing.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72274319.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2bedfullprice32C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metropolitan Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.