5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kingsbury at Kings Reach, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate utility, dining and sitting rooms
- French doors to garden in family area and sitting room
- En suites to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
- Double garage
SHOW HOME OPEN! Private gated phase of just 12 homes! Extensive OPEN PLAN KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES including a NEFF DOUBLE OVEN, large sitting room featuring a GAS WOOD BURNER and French doors. EN SUITE to 3 bedrooms. DOUBLE GARAGE.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm;1st Thursday of the month 10am - 7pm
Sales manager: Yvette & Helen
This brand new development is situated in the eastern part of Devon, known to the locals as Ottery. This small town, supporting approximately 8000 members of its community, straddles the River Otter and is just twelve miles from Exeter off the B3174 - a perfect location to be in and out of the city in no time.
Ottery is known as a spectacular town steeped in centuries of beautiful history. The Kings School, situated close to Kings Reach, was established in 1335 as a choir school but was replaced by a Grammar School in 1545 by Henry VIII. It became an academy and government-endowed sports college in 2011 sharing its sports facilities, The Colin Tooze Sports Centre, with the public.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/family area - 5.27 x 3.31m (17' 3” x 10' 10”)
- Dining room - 3.68 x 2.69m (12' 0“ x 8' 10”)
- Sitting room - 6.13 x 3.60m (20' 1“ x 11' 8”)
- Bedroom 1 - 4.13 x 3.68m (13' 5“ x 12' 0”)
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 3.15m (10' 6“ x 10' 3”)
- Bedroom 4 - 3.67 x 2.88m (12' 0“ x 9' 4”)
- Bedroom 5 - 3.20 x 2.94m (10' 5“ x 9' 8”)
- Bedroom 3 - 4.77 x 3.19m (15' 8“ x 12' 10 ”)
- Bedroom 6 - 4.77 x 3.68m (15' 8“ x 12' 1”)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOTSM-P601_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.