2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Reydon at Pear Tree Walk, Worcester Road, Drakes Broughton, WR10 2AW
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and sitting room with french doors to garden
- Ample storage space
- Downstairs cloakroom
- High level oven
- Hob and hood
- En suite to bedroom one
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
The Reydon is a two bedroom home with an open plan fitted kitchen including oven, hood with hob, sitting room and dining area with French doors to the rear garden and bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobe.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm;SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Sales manager: Nicola
This exiting new development is in the picturesque Worcestershire village of Drakes Broughton and within easy reach of Pershore, Worcester and the M5 motorway. With its own convenience store and Post Office, two pubs, village hall, school, church and recreation ground, Drakes Broughton offers a lively community surrounded by the peaceful Worcestershire countryside.
At Pear Tree Walk you can choose from a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, all carefully designed to suit today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a beautiful home in a tranquil village, your search ends here.
Contact us today for a personal viewing appointment with our expertly trained Sales Advisors who can discuss our range of purchasing incentives including Help to Buy and Part Exchange or Smooth Move.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17 7 x 15 7)
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9 3 x 8 1)
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12 9 x 10 3)
- Bedroom 2 - 4.75 x 3.17m (15 7 x 10 5)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CDRAK-2302_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.