4 bedroom terraced house for saleMontrose Place, Belgravia, London, SW1X
- - Magnificent lateral freehold property
- - Meticulously designed by One Residence
- - Approx. 33ft wide
- - Poggenpohl Kitchen
- - Lutron Homeworks lighting
- - Media room
- - Gym
- - Roof terrace
- - Integral garage
- - Just off Belgrave Square and close to the internationally renowned shops located on Sloane Street
A truly exceptional low built house, newly developed and architect designed to provide flexible, spacious and well balanced accommodation over four floors only, located in this quiet residential street in the heart of Belgravia. The attention to detail and bespoke features maximise light and volume, with interiors meticulously designed by One Residence. At just under 33ft wide, this magnificent property is one of the widest houses in Belgravia offering fantastic lateral living with a large private roof terrace and integral garage.
Montrose Place is situated just off Belgrave
Square, a short walk from Hyde Park Corner and the internationally renowned shops located on Sloane Street and Brompton Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72561329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGP180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Best Gapp, Belgravia - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.