4 bedroom house for saleThe Thornton at Bardon View, Coalville at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Four bedroom three storey home
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Family home
Plot 79 is a four bedroom DETACHED home with SINGLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY at Bardon View, Coalville.
The Thornton offers style and space across three floors and is best suited to growing families.
The ground floor features a dual aspect lounge with french doors to rear garden, and an open plan kitchen/dining room that makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. The family bathroom is also located on the first floor. Two further good sized bedrooms are found on the second floor along with additional storage space.
Available with Help to Buy - Please ask for details.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2894 x 2273 / 9'6" x 7'5"
- Dining - 2932 x 2426 / 9'7" x 8'0"
- Lounge - 3059 x 5312 / 10'0" x 17'5"
- W.C. - 880 x 1483 / 2'11" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2932 x 3411 / 9'7" x 11'2"
- En-suite - 2932 x 1287 / 9'7" x 4'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3059 x 4812 / 10'0" x 15'9"
- Bathroom - 2402 x 1913 / 7'11" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3533 x 4124 / 11'7" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3713 x 4124 / 12'2" x 13'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392_4_50_100989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.